Estimate of the influence of distributed mass on the natural frequencies of discretely continuous systems
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Babakov, Theory of Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Veits, M. Z. Kolovskii, and A. E. Kochura, Dynamics of Controllable Machine Aggregates [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Veits, I. Sh. Beilin, and V. M. Merkin, “Stability analysis of mechanisms with flexible connections,” Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 3, 105–111 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.F. M. Dimentberg, K. T. Shatalov, and A. A. Gusarov, Machine Vibrations [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Dondoshanskii, Analysis of Elastic System Vibrations on Electronic Computers [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow-Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko, D. H. Young, and W. Weaver, Vibration Problems in Engineering, 4th edn., Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Filippov, Vibrations of Deformable Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990