Quasienergy pseudopotential method in the theory of interaction of a coherent electromagnetic field with matter
- 16 Downloads
We formulate the quasienergy pseudopotential methods, allowing us to study the behavior of the electronic structure of a material in a coherent electromagnetic field. We show that after canonical transformation, we can look for the solution to the nonsteady-state Schrödinger equation in a basis of wave functions from extended Hubert space, substituting the quasienergy pseudopotential for the true nonsteady-state electronic potential. We prove that the familiar compensation theorem remains valid even in this case.
KeywordsWave Function Electromagnetic Field Canonical Transformation Pseudopotential Method Electronic Potential
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Galitskii and V. F. Elesin, Resonance Interaction of Electromagnetic Fields with Semiconductors [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.N. B. Delone, Interaction of Laser Radiation with Matter [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,51, No. 5, 1492–1495 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Tzoar and J. I. Gersten, Phys. Rev. B.,12, No. 4, 1132–1139 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Wautelet and L. D. Laude, Phys. Status. Solidi (b),89, No. 1, 275–279 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Makavchik, V. I. Simakov, and V. S. Demidenko, Abstracts: Sixth All-Union Conference on Photochemistry [in Russian], Novosibirsk, May 16–18, 1989; Novosibirsk (1989), Part 2, p. 260.Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Ziboreva, I. V. Makavchik, V. I. Simakov, and V. S. Demidenko, Abstracts: Eighth All-Union Conference on Interaction of Optical Radiation With Matter, Leningrad, September 6–11, 1990 [in Russian], Leningrad (1990), Part 2, p. 255.Google Scholar
- 8.V. Heine, M. L. Cohen, and D. Weaire, in: Pseudopotential Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.W. A. Harrison, Pseudopotentials in the Theory of Metals, Benjamin-Cummings, CA (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.W. C. Henneberger, Phys. Rev. Lett.,21, No. 12, 838–841 (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Sambe, Phys. Rev. A,7, No. 6, 2203–2213 (1973).Google Scholar