Circular waveguide with azimuthally magnetized. Gyrotropic medium
- 17 Downloads
An equation has been derived for determining propagation constants in a circular waveguide with azimuthally magnetized bigyrotropic filling. A computer was used to study the dispersion properties, electromagnetic field structure, and distribution of the components of the Poynting vector over the waveguide cross section in the case of a ferrite filling described by a permeability tensor with unequal diagonal components.
KeywordsPermeability Ferrite Electromagnetic Field Propagation Constant Field Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Yurgenson and I. G. Teitel'baum, in: Antennas [in Russian], No. 1, Svyaz' (1966), p. 120.Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Potekhin and R. R. Yurgenson, Radiotekh. Elektron.,15, 2, 307 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Semenov, G. I. Veselov, and N. I. Platonov, Radiotekhnika,27, 8, 47 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Beselov, G. G. Voronina, and S. G. Semenov, Tr. Mosk. Inst. Radiotekh., Elektron., Avtomat., No. 70, 87 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Meshcheryakov, A. E. Mudrov, and G. A. Red'kin, tzv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 4, 104 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Mudrov, G. A. Red'kin, and V. A. Meshcheryakov, Proceedings of Scientific-Practical Conference “Young Scientists and Specialists of the Tomsk Oblast' in the Ninth Five-Year Plan,” [in Russian], Tomsk (1975), p. 2.Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Veselov, Yu. N. Alekhin, and S. G. Semenov, in: Scientific Trans. on Problems of Microelectronics [in Russian], No. 25, Mosk. Inst. Elektron, Tekh, (MIET) (1976). p. 68.Google Scholar