General canonical models for graded normal logics (graded modalities IV)
- 27 Downloads
We prove the canonical models introduced in [D] do not exist for some graded normal logics with symmetric models, namelyKB°, KBD°, KBT°, so that we define a new kind of canonical models, the general ones, and show they exist and work well in every case.
KeywordsMathematical Logic Computational Linguistic Symmetric Model Canonical Model Normal Logic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]C. Bernardini,Degree thesis, Roma, 1986.Google Scholar
- [C]B. F. Chellas,Modal Logic; an Introduction, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- [D]F. De Caro,Graded modalities, II,Studia Logica 47 (1988), pp. 1–10.Google Scholar
- [FC]M. Fattorosi-Barnaba andC. Cerrato,Graded modalities, III,Studia Logica 47 (1988), pp. 99–110.Google Scholar
- [FD]M. Fattorosi-Barnaba andF. De Caro,Graded modalities, I,Studia Logica 44 (1985), pp. 197–221.Google Scholar