Study of someβ-hydroxyalkyl sulfides and bis-(β-hydroxyalkyl) disulfides
- 21 Downloads
A number ofβ-hydroxyalkyl Sulfides and bis-(β-hydroxyalkyl) disulfides were synthesized, the structures of which were confirmed by the NMR method.
It was proposed to use the derivatographic analysis data for the high-boiling compounds in order to determine the temperature ranges for these compounds during GLC.
KeywordsAnalysis Data Sulfide Disulfide Derivatographic Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Malievskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,190, 884 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.C. D. Nenitzescu and N. Scarlatescu, Ber.,68, 587 (1935).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Smith and B. Sjoberg, ibid.,69, 678 (1936).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Suvorov, Usp. Khim.,17, 449 (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Martynov and N. A. Rozenina, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,22, 1577 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Shokina, A. D. Malievskii, and A. U. Stepanyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1379 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Nekrassow and N. N. Melnikow, Ber.,62, 2091 (1929).Google Scholar