Intramolecular exchange of trimethylsilyl group in trimethylsilylesters of nitronic acids
A study was made of the1H,13C,14N, and29Si NMR spectra of some trimethylsilyl esters of nitronic acids.
A rapid intramolecular exchange of the trimethylsilyl group between the oxygen atoms of the O −N(O) fragment was observed.
KeywordsOxygen Ester Oxygen Atom Trimethylsilyl Trimethylsilyl Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Kornblum and R. A. Brown, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,86, 2681 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Gree and R. Carrie, Tetrahedron Lett., 4117 (1971)7Google Scholar
- 3.É. T. Lippmaa, M. Ya. Myagi, M. V. Kashutina, S. L. Ioffe, and V. A. Tartakovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 188 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Sommer, Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanisms of Organosilicon Compounds [Russian translation], Mir (1966), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Engelhardt, H. Jancke, M. Mägi, T. Pehk, and E. Lippman, J. Organometal. Chem.,28, 293 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Fukui, K. Itoh, and V. Ishü, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans.,11, 1043 (1972).Google Scholar