Effect of nature of functional substituents in quinobromide compounds on NQR frequency shift of79Br and81Br
- 14 Downloads
The NQR spectra of eight quinobromide compounds were studied.
A correlation was found to exist between the bromine NQR frequencies of six quinobromide compounds and theσ* induction constants and the chemical reaction constants.
KeywordsBromine Frequency Shift Chemical Reaction Constant Induction Constant Functional Substituent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.G. K. Semin, T. A. Babushkina, and G. G. Yakobson, Application of Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance in Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Zeldes and R. Livingston, J. Chem. Phys.,21, 1418 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Kh. Rasuleva, A. A. Volod'kin, V. V. Ershov, A. I. Prokof'ev, and S. P. Solodovnikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1659 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Kh. Rasuleva, A. A. Volod'kin, V. V. Ershov, N. N. Bubnov, A. I. Prokof'ev, S. P. Solodovnikov, and S. G. Kukes, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1446 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Volod'kin, M. V. Tarkhanova, V. V. Ershov, and A. L. Buchachenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1583 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Volod'kin, M. V. Tarkhanova, A. L. Buchachenko, and V. V. Ershov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 63 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Volod'kin, D. Kh. Rasuleva, and V. V. Ershov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2801 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Ershov and A. A. Volod'kin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 893 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Volod'kin, V. V. Ershov, and N. V. Portnykh, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 215 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974