Catalytic activity of chromium, manganese, vanadium, tungsten, and molybdenum oxides in the hydrogenation of ethylene
- 31 Downloads
The catalytic activity of the oxides of Cr, W, Mn, Mo, and V in the hydrogenation of ethylene increases with decrease in the degree of oxidation of the cation.
KeywordsOxide Hydrogenation Ethylene Chromium Manganese
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Kh. M. Minachev, Yu. S. Khodakov, and V. S. Nakhshunov, Usp. Khim.,45, 280 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ya. Rode, Oxygen Compounds of Manganese [in Russian], Izd. An SSSR (1953), p. 47.Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Zelikman, Metallurgy of Molybdenum and Tungsten [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1949), p. 169.Google Scholar
- 4.N. G. Klyuchnikov, Inorganic Synthesis Manual [in Russian], Khimiay (1965), p. 131.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Khodakov, K. I. Slovetskaya, V. K. Nesterov, V. I. Yakovlev, A. M. Rubinshtein, and Kh. M. Minachev, Kinet. Katal.13, 1355 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Khodakov, E. F. Vinogradova, V. A. Tulupov, and Kh. M. Minachev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2832 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978