Catalytic hydrocondensation of carbon monoxide with olefins and their hydropolymerization under the influence of carbon monoxide and hydrogen
- 17 Downloads
The activity of cobalt-group II metal oxide catalysts in the hydropolymerization reactions of C2-C4 olefins, initiated by CO at 190°, depends on the nature of the oxide and decreases when going from BeO to BaO.
In their reactivity the olefins fall into the order: C2 > C3H6 >α-C4H8 > i-C4H8.
The degree of reduction of the cobalt found in the catalyst depends on the nature of the employed oxide and (toes not determine its activity.
KeywordsOxide Hydrogen Cobalt Carbon Monoxide Metal Oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. T. Éidus, A. L. Lapidus, and V. I. Mashinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 1307.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. T. Éidus, N. I. Ershov, K. V. Puzitskii, and I. V. Guseva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1960, 913.Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. T. Éidus and I. V. Guseva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1971, 1472.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. T. Éidus and I. V. Guseva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1967, 1710;1969, 1059.Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Guseva and Ya. T. Eidus, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1974, 58.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Krejcar, Chem. Listy,52, 2410 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. Yu. Lur'e, Analytical Chemistry Handbook [in Russian], “Khimiya” (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.O. V. Krylov and E. A. Fokina, Prqblemy Kinetiki i Kataliza,8, 248 (1955).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Storch, N. Golambik, and R. Anderson, Synthesis of Hydrocarbons from Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen [Russian translation], IL (1954), p. 168.Google Scholar
- 10.A. L. Klyachko-Gurvich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1961, 1884.Google Scholar