Hydrogenation of 2-methyl-2-butene on Na forms of zeolites
- 21 Downloads
A study was made of the activity of the Na forms of zeolites of type A, X, Y, chabazite, erionite, L, and mordenite in the hydrogenation of 2-methyl-2-butene; depending on the SiO2/Al2O3 ratio in the zeolite, the activity of the catalysts passes through a maximum at 180, 200, and 220‡.
The apparent activation energy increases when going from faujasltes to mordenite.
KeywordsHydrogenation Activation Energy Zeolite Apparent Activation Energy Mordenite
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kharlamov, V. I. Garanin, D. B. Tagiev, Kh. M. Minachev, and A. A. Goryachev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. (1975), No. 4.Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. M. Minachev, V. I. Garanin, V. V. Kharlamov, T. A. Isakova, and é. é. Senderov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1737 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Khvoshchev, S. P. Zhdanov, and M. A. Shubaeva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1004 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. M. Minachev, V. I. Garanin, and V. B. Kharlamov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 835 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Jermen, Catalytic Transformations of Hydrocarbons [Russian translation], Mir (1972), p. 78.Google Scholar