Binuclear carbonyl-containing complexes of Rh(i) with bis-(o-hydroxy)- and bis-(o-amino) quinones
- 26 Downloads
We synthesized a number of binuclear rhodium complexes that contain bis-(o-hydroxy)- and bis-(o-amino) quinones.
KeywordsQuinone Rhodium Rhodium Complex Binuclear Rhodium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A, S. Berenblyum and M. L. Khidekel, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1970, 1446.Google Scholar
- 2.É. B. Yagubskii and M. L. Khidekel, Usp. Khim.,12, 2132 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Zelenin and M. L. Khidekel, Usp. Khim.,39, 209 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Yu. Ukhin and Yu. A. Shvetsov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1972, 1653.Google Scholar
- 5.C. N. R. Rao, Electronic Spectra in Chemistry [Russian translation], “Mir” (1964), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Kuroda, M. Kato, and K. Sone, Bull, Chem. Soc. Japan,34, 877 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Berenblyum, V. A. Grinberg, M. L. Khidekel, and V. V. Tsodikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1973, 969.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Varshavskii and T. G. Cherkasova, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,12, 1709 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Craven, J. Chem. Soc.,1931, 1605.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974