Oxidation of 1,1′-diethylcobalticinium hexafluorophosphate
- 16 Downloads
The conditions for the oxidation of 1,1′-diethylcobalticinium hexafluorophosphate were determined.
Some acetyl derivatives of cobalticinium hexafluorophosphate were obtained.
KeywordsOxidation Acetyl Hexafluorophosphate Acetyl Derivative
- 1.E. O. Fischer and G. E. Herberich, Chem. Ber.,94, 1517 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Sheats and M. D. Rausch, J. Org. Chem.,35, 3245 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. E. Murr and R. Dabard, Compt. Rend.,C272, 1969 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. E. Murr and R. Dabard, J. Organometal. Chem.,39, C82 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. H. Nesmeyanov, R. B. Materikova, N. S. Kochetkova, and E. V. Leonova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,177, 131 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974