Oxidation of 1,1′-diethylcobalticinium hexafluorophosphate
- 17 Downloads
The conditions for the oxidation of 1,1′-diethylcobalticinium hexafluorophosphate were determined.
Some acetyl derivatives of cobalticinium hexafluorophosphate were obtained.
KeywordsOxidation Acetyl Hexafluorophosphate Acetyl Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.E. O. Fischer and G. E. Herberich, Chem. Ber.,94, 1517 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Sheats and M. D. Rausch, J. Org. Chem.,35, 3245 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. E. Murr and R. Dabard, Compt. Rend.,C272, 1969 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. E. Murr and R. Dabard, J. Organometal. Chem.,39, C82 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. H. Nesmeyanov, R. B. Materikova, N. S. Kochetkova, and E. V. Leonova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,177, 131 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974