Preparation of primary polychloroalkenylamines by the delepine reaction
The Delepine reaction was applied to polychloroalkenes that contain an allylic chlorine atom. Chlorine-containing primary amines and their hydrochlorides were obtained in high yield.
KeywordsChlorine Hydrochloride Chlorine Atom Primary Amine Allylic Chlorine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Ts. Chukovskaya and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1972, 468.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ts. Chukovskaya, N. A. Kuz'mina, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1972, 2110.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kh. Freidlina, T. T. Vasil'eva, R. G. Gasanov, P. V. Petrovskii, E. Ts. Chukovskaya, and N. A. Kuz'mina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1971, 1892.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Ageev, A. I. Ezrielev, and E. S. Roskin, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,43, No. 10, 2363 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Nesmeyanov, L. I. Zakharkin, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim, Nauk,1958, 841.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Houben-Weyl, Methoden der Organischen Chemie, Vol. 11/1, Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart (1957), p. 106.Google Scholar
- 7.P. Le Hénaff, Compt. Rend.,253, 2706 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975