Reaction of 8-substitute d 3-phenyl-5-methyl-2-oxa-1-aza-bicyclo[3.3.0]octanes with nucleophilic reagents
When 5-methyl-3-phenyl-8-hydroxy-2-oxa-1-azabicyclo[3.3.0]octane is reacted with methanol and propylamme the hydroxyl group is respectively replaced by the methoxy and N-propylamine group.
5-Methyl-3-phenyl-8-(N-propylamino)-2-oxa-1-azabicyclo[3.3.0]octane reacts with methyl nitroacetate and ethyl cyanoacetate without a catalyst, and with acetylacetone and acetoacetic ester in the presence of BF3 etherate as the catalyst, to give condensation products.
KeywordsMethyl Methanol Ester Ethyl Hydroxyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.General Handbook on Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Mir (1965), p. 429.Google Scholar
- 2.C. K. Ingold, Structure and Mechanism in Organic Chemistry, Cornell Univ. Press (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Hantzsch and A. Veit, Ber.,32, 607 (1899).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Chlenov, L. N. Kolymagina, and V. A. Tartakovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1893 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Chlenov, N. S. Morozova, V. I. Khudak, and V. A. Tartakovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2641 (1970).Google Scholar