Synthesis of nitroxyl radicals based on 4-ethynyl-4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine
- 56 Downloads
Stable nitroxyl radical derivatives of 2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine containing functional groups were synthesized: paramagnetic trifluoro-β-diketones, α-hydroxy and α-keto oxides, Mannich bases, tetrahydrofuranones, unsaturated ketones, vinylacetylenic and divinyl monomers, certain diene synthesis adducts, and chelate complexes of Cu(II) and Co(II) with paramagnetic organic ligands.
The possibility of the participation of stable nitroxyl radicals in the Mannich, Claisen, Prilezhaev, and Weitz and Scheffer reactions was demonstrated for the first time.
KeywordsOxide Adduct Ketone Diene Organic Ligand
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Shapiro and É. G. Rozantsev, Inventor's Certificate No. 435236 (1973); Byull. Izobr., No. 25 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Nazarov, Collected Works [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1961), pp. 65, 311.Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Lifchtenshtein, The Spin Label Method in Molecular Biology [in Russian], Nauka (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Larionov, V. I. Ovcharenko, R. A. Sadykov, and L. B. Volodarskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1975, 1922.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Medzhidov, A. B. Shapiro, P. Sh. Mamedova, A. M. Musaev, and É. G. Rozantsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1977, 538.Google Scholar
- 6.A. B. Shapiro, V. V. Pavlikov, and É. G. Rozantsev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,232, 398 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.I. N. Nazarov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1940, 203.Google Scholar
- 8.E. Weitz and A. Scheffer, Berichte,54, 2327 (1921).Google Scholar
- 9.A. B. Shapiro, L. N. Skripnichenko, V. M. Chumakov, V. V. Pavlikov, and É. G. Rozantsev, Bioorg. Khim.,3, 707 (1977).Google Scholar