Organoboron compounds. 333. Chelates of boron with β-diimines as ligands and their mass spectra
Dialkylboryl-β-diiminates with an aryl group on the nitrogen atom of the chelate ring were synthesized by the reaction between vinylaminodialkylboranes and nitriles. β-Diiminates with an acetoxy or methoxy group on the boron atom were prepared by nucleophilic substitution at the boron atom.
In the mass spectra of dialkylboryl-β-diiminates, ions which are formed by loss of an alkyl group from the boron atom give rise to peaks with the greatest intensity.
KeywordsNitrogen Mass Spectrum Boron Nitrile Nitrogen Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Dorokhov and B. M. Mikhailov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,187, 1300 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Dorokhov, O. G. Boldyreva, V. S. Bogdanov, and B. M. Mikhailov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,42, 1558 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Makhailov, G. S. Ter-Sarkisyan, and N. N. Govorov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2756 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Mikhailov, V. A. Dorokhov, and O. G. Boldyreva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2643 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Dorokhov, and B. M. Mikhailov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 364 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Mikhailov, V. A. Dorokhov, and V. I. Seredenko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,43, 862 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Dorokhov, L. I. Lavrinovich, M. N. Bochkareva, and B. M. Mikhailov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,43, 1115 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Heiman and A. W. Sagredos, Chem. Ber.,98, 1949 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.R. K. Cragg and A. F. Weston, J. Organometall. Chem.,67, 161 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Reddelien, Chem Ber.,46, 2715 (1913).Google Scholar