Study of equilibrium of 5-phenyl-2,4,6-trimethyl-1,3,5-dioxaphosphorinane stereoisomers and their derivatives
- 20 Downloads
We determined the conformational free energy of a phenyl substituent on a tri- and tetracoordinated phosphorus atom in a 2,4,6-trimethyl-1,3,5-dioxaphosphorinane ring.
KeywordsPhosphorus Free Energy Phenyl Phosphorus Atom Phenyl Substituent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Pepperman, Jr., G. J. Boudreaux, and T. H. Siddall, J. Org. Chem.,40, 2056 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.D. P. Young, W. E. McEwen, and D. C. Velez, Tetrahedron Lett., 359 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. P. Albrand, D. Gagnaire, J. Martin, and J. B. Robert, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., 40 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. J. Fatherman and L. D. Quin, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,97, 4349 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.J. D. Blackburne, A. R. Katritzky, D. M. Read, R. Bodalski, and K. Pietrusiewicz, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans.,2, 1155 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Arbuzov, O. A. Erastov, S. N. Ignat'eva, É. I. Gol'dfarb, and T. A. Zyablikova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,233, 858 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.W. G. Bentrude, H. W. Tan, and K. C. Jee, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,97, 573 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.R. O. Hutchins and B. E. Maryanoff, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,94, 3266 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979