Reaction of carbene of cyclohexadienone type with multiple bonds of conjugated dienes
- 25 Downloads
The 1,2-addition products are formed initially when the cyclohexadienone carbene is reacted with the multiple bonds of conjugated dienes, which are isomerized under the conditions for the thermolysis of the quinone diazide, but are stable under photolysis conditions at 5–7°.
The rate of the thermal isomerization of the 1,2-addition products was studied.
KeywordsQuinone Diene Photolysis Carbene Thermolysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Nikiforov, B. D. Sviridov, and V. V. Ershov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 558 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Sviridov, G. A. Nikiforov, and V. V. Ershov, ibid., 1862 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Sviridov, G. A. Nikiforov, and V. V. Ershov, ibid., 2388 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Aksenov, in: Contemporary Problems in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], K. A. Ogloblina (editor), LGU (1971), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Belostotskaya, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Frey, Trans. Faraday Soc.,58, 516 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Flawers and H. Frey, J. Chem. Soc., 3547 (1961).Google Scholar