Kinetics and mechanism of substitution reactions in the coordination sphere of nickel (II)
- 25 Downloads
The equilibrium of complex formation of the hexaaqua ion of nickel (II) with pyridine and five of its derivatives in aqueous solution in the temperature interval from 5 to 45° was studied by the method of potentiometric titration.
Values of the concentration equilibrium constants, heats, and entropies of the reaction were obtained.
KeywordsEntropy Nickel Aqueous Solution Titration Pyridine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Wilkins, Accounts Chem. Res.,3, 408 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.U. Kustin and J. Swinehart, Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms, Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Vol. 13, J. O. Edwards (editor), Interscience (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Hewkin and R. H. Prince, Coord. Chem. Revs.,5, 45 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Pesolo, ibid.,10, 123 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Vargaftik, É. D. German, R. R. Dogonadze, and Ya. K. Syrkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,206, 370 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.R. R. Dogonadze and A. M. Kuznetsov, Kinetics of Chemical Reactions in Polar Solvents (Results of Science and Technology) [in Russian], Vol. 2, VINITI (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.E. D. German and R. R. Dogonadze, J. Res. Inst. Catalysis, Hokkaido Univers.,20, 34 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Kirpal and W. Böhm, Ber.,65, 680 (1932).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Bjerrum, The Formation of Metal Ammines in Aqueous Solution [Russian translation], IL (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Jaffe and G. Doak, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,77, 4441 (1955).Google Scholar
- 11.J. M. Malin and R. E. Shepherd, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,34, 3203 (1972).Google Scholar
- 12.R. Robinson and R. Stokes, Solutions of Electrolytes [Russian translation], IL (1963).Google Scholar