A family therapist in the People's Republic of China
- 30 Downloads
The author, a psychiatrist, recently visited the People's Republic of China, and reports some impressions about the status of the Chinese family, Chinese psychiatry, and the current use of the family model.
KeywordsHealth Psychology Social Issue Family Therapist Chinese Family Family Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnold, E.In China, New York: Knopf, 1980, p. 41.Google Scholar
- Blendon, R.J. Public health versus personal medical care: The dilemma of post-Mao China.New England Journal of Medi 1981, 304, 981–982.Google Scholar
- Gollobein, E. Dekeijzer, A Kaplan, F.The China guide book: A traveler's guide to the People's Republic of China, 1979/80 edition. New York: Lippincott, 1979, p. 14.Google Scholar
- Kao, J.J.Three millennia of Chinese psychiatry. The Institute for Advanced Research in Asian Science and Medicine Monograph Series, New York, 1979.Google Scholar
- Terrill, R.,Mao: A biography. New York: Harper and Row, 1980, p. 233.Google Scholar