- 17 Downloads
Some new bisaminophenylquinoxalines were obtained, in which the NH2 group is either attached directly to the phenylquinoxaline ring or through a p-phenylene nucleus.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.V. V. Korshak and S. V. Vinogradova, Nonequilibrium Polycondensation [in Russian], Nauka (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Adrova, M. I. Bessonov, L. A. Laius, and A. P. Rudakov, Polyimides as a New Class of HeatResistant Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Korshak, E. S. Krongauz, S. V. Vinogradova, Ya. S. Vygodskii, N. M. Kofman, H. Raubach, H. Frommelt, D. Hain, and B. Falk, USSR Patent 552,333 (1976); Byull. Izobr., No. 12, 78 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Korshak, E. S. Krongauz, A. M. Berlin, H. Frommelt, H. Raubach, and D. Hain, USSR Patent 555,099 (1976); Byull. Izobr., No. 15, 69 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Korshak, E. S. Krongauz, N. M. Kofman, H. Frommelt, H. Raubach, and D. Hain, USSR. Patent 540,461 (1976); Byull. Izobr., No. 47, 196 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.L. J. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Wiley (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978