Dynamics of adsorption in a stationary bed of adsorbent granules with a bidisperse porous structure in the case of linear adsorption isotherms
Equations were obtained that make it possible to determine the mass transfer coefficients in a bed of adsorbent granules with a bidisperse porous structure from the integral characteristics of the dynamic exit curves for various conditions when entering the bed.
KeywordsMass Transfer Transfer Coefficient Porous Structure Adsorption Isotherm Mass Transfer Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Zolotarev and M. M. Dubinin, Dokl. Akad. NaukSSSR,210, 136 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Voloshchuk and M. M. Dubinin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,212, 649 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Voloshchuk, M. M. Dubinin, and P. P. Zolotarev, Expanded Abstracts of Papers Delivered at Fourth All-Union Conference on Theoretical Adsorption Problems [in Russian], Vol. 2, “Nauka” (1973), p. 72.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kochirzhik and A. Zikanova, Ibid., p. 89.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Voloshchuk, P. P. Zolotarev, andV. I. Ulin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1974, 1250.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Cramer, Mathematical Statistics Methods [Russian translation], IL (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Pugachev, Theory of Random Functions and Its Application to Automatic Control Problems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.P. P. Zolotarev and L. V. Radushkevich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,182, 126 (1968); Zh. Fiz. Khim.,44, 1071 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.P. P. Zolotarev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Khim.,1968, 2408.Google Scholar
- 10.P. P. Zolotarev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1972, 1665.Google Scholar