Reaction of O-ethyl S-(β-a lkylmercaptoethyl) phenylthiophosphonates and their methiodides with cholinesterases
- 14 Downloads
A study was made of the reaction of some O-ethyl S-(β-alkylmercaptoethyl) phenylthiophosphonates and their methiodides with acefylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase.
The studied compounds inhibit the catalytic activity of cholinesterases only by the irreversible type of inhibition.
KeywordsCatalytic Activity Cholinesterase Methiodides Irreversible Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Brestkin, R. I. Volkova, N. N. Godovikov, and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1968, 2028Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Volkova, N. A. Kardanov, A. P. Brestkin, N. N. Godovikov, and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1973, 2114.Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Brik and N. A. Yakovlev Biokhimiya,27, 481 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Godovikov, M. Kh. Bekanov, M. Kh. Berkhamov, and M. I. Kabachnik, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,44, 34 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Mastryukova, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Aaviksaar, Dissertation [in Russian], Tartu (1968).Google Scholar