Reaction of C6H5MgBr with butadiene in the presence of Ni(O) complexes as a new route to phenylpolyene hydrocarbons
- 18 Downloads
The reaction of butadiene with C6H5MgBr in the presence of nickel complexes gives 1-phenyl-2,7-octadiene and 1,8-diphenyl-2,6-octadiene.
KeywordsNickel Hydrocarbon Butadiene Nickel Complex Octadiene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Shing-Hou, J. Org. Chem.,42, 3209 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Akutagawa and S. Otsuka, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,97, 6870 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Heimbach, P. W. Jolly, and G. Wilke, Adv. Organomet. Chem.,8, 29 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Baker, Chem. Rev.,73, 487 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Colomer, R. J. Corriu, and B. Meiner, J. Organomet. Chem.,71, 197 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979