New reagent for epoxidation of δ5-steroids
- 27 Downloads
A highly active reagent, namely pentafluoroperbenzoic acid, was proposed for the epoxidation of Δ5-steroids.
KeywordsEpoxidation Active Reagent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Mousseron-Canet, B. Labeeuw, and J. C. Lanet, Bull. Soc. Chim. France,1968, 2125.Google Scholar
- 2.K. D. Bingham, T. M. Blaiklock, R. C. B. Coleman, and G. D. Meakins, J. Chem. Soc.,C1970, 2330.Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Campbell, J. C. Babcock, and J. A. Hogg, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,80, 4717 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.J. R. Hanson and T. D. Organ, J. Chem. Soc.,C1970, 2473.Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Bylina, U. M. Dzhemilev, N. S. Vostrikov, G. A. Tolstikov, A. M. Moiseenkov, A. V. Semenovskii, and S. S. Shavanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1978, 447.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Kawabe, K. Okada, and M. Ohno, J. Org. Chem.,37, 4210 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Harper, E. Soloski, and C. Tamborski, J. Org. Chem.,29, 2385 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979