Reaction of benzoyl peroxide with Schiff bases
- 17 Downloads
Replacement of the hydrogen atom in the −CH=N−fragment by the benzoyloxy group occurs when benzoyl peroxide is reacted with Schiff bases.
KeywordsHydrogen Peroxide Hydrogen Atom Schiff Base Schiff
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.C. Gambaryan and L. Kazaryan, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,3, 222 (1933).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Horner and W. Kirmse, Ann. Chem.,597, 66 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Augustine, J. Org. Chem.,28, 581 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.H. J. Yakobson, E. Larsen, P. Modsen, and S. O. Lawesson, Arkiv Kemi,24, 519 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Rawlinson and G. Sosnowsky, Synthesis, 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Pobedimskii, A. L. Buchachenko, and M. B. Neiman, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,42, 1436 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.D. B. Denney and D. Z. Denney, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,82, 1389 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.F. L. Dunlop, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,24, 763 (1902).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974