Synthesis of triorganylchlorosilanes by catalytic reaction of triorganylsilanes with chlorobenzene
- 26 Downloads
A study was made of the reaction for replacing the hydrogen atom, attached to the silicon in triorganylsilanes, by the chlorine atom when reaction is with chlorobenzene in the presence of colloidal nickel as the catalyst. A probable scheme of the reaction mechanism is given.
KeywordsHydrogen Silicon Nickel Chlorine Hydrogen Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Khudobin, B. N. Dolgov, and N. P. Kharitonov, in: Chemistry and Practical Application of Organosilicon Compounds [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1961), No. 6, p. 155.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Khudobin, M. G. Voronkov, and N. P. Kharitonov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Latv. SSR, Ser. Khim., 598 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Khudobin, M. G. D'yachenko, N. P. Kharitonov, and P. A. Vasil'eva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 187 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Khudobin, N. A. Sergeeva, and N. P. Kharatonov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 412 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Bazant, V. Chvalovsky, and J. Rathhousky, Organosilicon Compounds, Prague (1965), Vol. 1, Part 1, pp. 132, 180, 237, 353, 506, 521, 558, 608, 665, 684; Vol. 2, Part 2, pp. 50, 80, 81, 125, 126.Google Scholar