Kinetics of parallel reactions for the example of the interaction of binary mixtures of hydroxyl-containing compounds with isocyanate
- 90 Downloads
The kinetic curves were calculated for a system of two parallel second-order reactions.
The kinetics of the reaction of n-chlorophenyl isocyanate with a binary mixture of n- and secbutanols was studied calorimetrically.
A graphical method was proposed for the determination of the individual rate constants of the interaction of isocyanate with a binary mixture of two alcohols.
KeywordsAlcohol Binary Mixture Isocyanate Individual Rate Kinetic Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Evreinov, L. I. Sarynina, S. N. Andreeva, I. I. Aristova, O. B. Semenov, L. V. Mozzhukhina, and S. G. Entelis, Vysokomolekul. Soed.,A15, 2274 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Rand, B. Thier, S. L. Reegen, and K. C. Frisch, J. Appl. Polymer Sci.,9, 1787 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Lovering and K. J. Laidler, Canad. J. Chem.,40, 31 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Dyer, H. A. Taylor, C. J. Mason, and S. Samson, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,71, 4106 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Grigor'eva, V. V. Komratova, L. S. Bekhli, S. M. Baturin, R. P. Tiger, and S. G. Éntelis, Kinetika i Kataliz,13, 653 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Weisberger, E. Proskauer, J. Riddik, and E. Toops, Organic Solvents [Russian translation], IL (1958).Google Scholar