Behavior of exocyclic selenone group in mesoionic 1,3,4-triazoles
- 21 Downloads
The exocyclic selenium atom is cleaved and the triazolium salt is formed when the mesoionic 1,3,4-triazoleselen-2-one is oxidized.
A new 1,3,4-triazoleselen-2-one dibromide system was synthesized and some of its properties were studied.
KeywordsSelenium Triazolium Dibromide Selenium Atom Selenone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. Ya. Lazaris and A. N. Egorochkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 1191.Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Schönherr and H. W. Wanzlick, Lieb. Ann. Chem.,731, 176 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Schönherr and H. W. Wanzlick, Chem. Ber.,103, 1037 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Lazaris, A. N. Egorochkin, S. M. Shmuilovich, and A. I. Burov, Khim. Geterotskil. Soedin.,1973, 1136.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Williams and K. J. Wynne, Chem. Scripta,8A, 115 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978