Behavior of exocyclic selenone group in mesoionic 1,3,4-triazoles
- 20 Downloads
The exocyclic selenium atom is cleaved and the triazolium salt is formed when the mesoionic 1,3,4-triazoleselen-2-one is oxidized.
A new 1,3,4-triazoleselen-2-one dibromide system was synthesized and some of its properties were studied.
KeywordsSelenium Triazolium Dibromide Selenium Atom Selenone
- 1.A. Ya. Lazaris and A. N. Egorochkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 1191.Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Schönherr and H. W. Wanzlick, Lieb. Ann. Chem.,731, 176 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Schönherr and H. W. Wanzlick, Chem. Ber.,103, 1037 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Lazaris, A. N. Egorochkin, S. M. Shmuilovich, and A. I. Burov, Khim. Geterotskil. Soedin.,1973, 1136.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Williams and K. J. Wynne, Chem. Scripta,8A, 115 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978