Isomerization of cis-dichlorodiammine platinum (II) in aqueous solution
- 18 Downloads
The UV spectra of aqueous solutions of cis- and trans-dichlorodiammine complexes of Pt(II) were measured, and the possibility of using UV spectroscopy for the identification of these isomeric compounds was demonstrated.
The isomerization of cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum (II) to the trans-form, proceeding spontaneously in aqueous solution, was demonstrated UV and IR spectroscopically.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Aqueous Solution Platinum Isomeric Compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Nikolaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,20, 577 (1938).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Nikolaev and A. M. Rubinshtein, Izv. Sektora Platiny. IONKh AN SSSR, No. 1, 125 (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Grinberg and M. I. Gel'fman, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,149, 1328 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Breusova, Abstracts of Reports at the Scientific Conference of Young Scientists at Moscow State University [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Un-ta (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Breusova, N. N. Zheligovskaya, and V. I. Spitsyn, Summaries of Reports at the 10th All-Union Conference on the Chemistry of Complex Compounds [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Grinberg, M. I. Gel′fman, and S. I. Pechenyuk, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,15, 487 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Chernyaev (editor), The Synthesis of Complex Compounds of Metals of the Platinum Group [in Russian], Nauka (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Babaeva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,20, 365 (1938).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Babaeva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,40, 167 (1943).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Babaeva and M. A. Mosyagina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim., 227 (1953).Google Scholar