Spin-labeled derivatives of vitamin B6
- 18 Downloads
A new method was proposed for the synthesis of triacetoneamine (2,2, 6, 6-tetramethyl-4-piperidone).
Five spin-labeled vitamin B6 derivatives were synthesized.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Misharin, O. L. Polyanovsky, and V. P. Timofeev, FEBS Letters,41, 133 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.É. G. Rozantsev, siable Iminoxyl Badicals [in Russian], “Khimiya” (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Misharin, L. M. Vinokurov, and O. L. Polyanovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1898 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Rassat and P. Ray, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 815 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Severin, N. N. Gulyaev, E. N. Khurs, and R. M. Khomutov, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.,35, 318 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Peterson and H. A. Sober, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,76, 169 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975