Reactions of perfluorovinyl ethers under the action of fluorine ions
- 19 Downloads
The transformations of perfluoromethylvinyl and perfluoromethoxypropylvinyl ethers in the presence of ionic fluorides in aprotonic solutions have been studied.
In the absence of perfluoroolefins, prefluorovinyl ethers do not form dimers with unsaturated bonds, but are transformed into perfluoroetheroketones as the result of a series of successive reactions.
KeywordsEther Fluoride Fluorine Successive Reaction Ionic Fluoride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. A. Mashburn, U. S. Patent 3257466 (1966); Chem. Abstr.65, 13544 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.D. P. Graham, J. Org. Chem.31, 955 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.F. S. Fawcett, C. W. Tullock, and D. D. Coffman, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,84, 4275 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Smith, F. S. Fawcett, and D. D. Coffman, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,84, 4285 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.P. R. Reznik, Fifth International Symposium on the Chemistry of Fluorine, Abstracts of Proceedings [in Russian], Nauka, 1969, p. 6.Google Scholar