Catalytic and magnetic properties of iron ε-nitride and carbonitride in reactions of dehydrogenation and amination of alcohols
- 28 Downloads
The catalytic properties of iron nitride (Fe2N) and carbonitride (Fe2C0.29N0.71) in the reactions of amination and dehydrogenation of alcohols were compared.
In the course of the amination and dehydrogenation reactions on a nitride catalyst, there is an “elution” of part of the introduced nitrogen from the surface with the formation of the structure of the lower nitride.
For related structures of the nitride and carbonitride, a correlation was detected between the catalytic activity and the average magnetic moment of the iron atom in the alloy.
KeywordsNitrogen Iron Alcohol Catalytic Activity Magnetic Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. B. Kryukov, A. N. Bashkirov, R. A. Fridman, R. M. Smirnova, L. G. Liberov, and N. D. Stepanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 563 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Bashkirov, R. A. Fridman, E. I. Bogolepova, R. M. Smirnova, and Yu. B. Kryukov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,201, 847 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Kliger, A. N. Bashkirov, L. S. Polak, É. N. Chervochkin, O. A. Lesik, and É. V. Marchevskaya, Neftekhimiya,13, 265 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Maksimov, I. P. Suzdalev, M. Ya. Kushnerev, and R. A. Arents, Fiz. Metal. Metalloved.,37, 267 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Maksimov, I. P. Suzdalev, R. A. Arents, and E. F. Makarov, Fiz. Metal. Metalloved.,38, 1300 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.J. B. Goodenough, J. C. Wold, and B. J. Arnott, J. Appl. Phys.,31, 342 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Bernas, J. A. Campbell, and R. Fruchart, J. Phys. and Chem. Solids,28, 17 (1967).Google Scholar