Reaction of azomethines with acyl isocyanates in presence of sulfur dioxide
The reactions of acyl isocyanates with azomethines belong to the class of 1,4-dipolar cycloaddition reactions. Substituted 3-oxo-1,2,4-thiadiazole 1,1-dioxides were obtained as the result of three-component reactions in the presence of SO2.
KeywordsSulfur Dioxide Sulfur Dioxide Isocyanate Thiadiazole
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Huisgen, Z. Chem.,8, 290 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Ulrich, Accounts Chem. Res.,2, 185 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.O. Tsuge, M. Tashiro, R. Mizuquchi, and S. Kanemasa, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,14, 1055 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Richter, Chem. Ber.,102, 938 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Walrond and H. Suschitzky, J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun., 570 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Arbuzov and N. N. Zobova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2607 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Zobova, G. N. Rusanov, and B. A. Arbuzov, ibid., 2016 (1972).Google Scholar