1-ethynyl-3-chloromethyltetramethyldisiloxane and some of its reactions
- 19 Downloads
The cohydrolysis of CH ≡ CSi(CH3)2OC2H5 with ClSi(CH3)2CH2Cl gave the previously unknown 1-ethynyl-3-chloromethyltetramethyldisiloxane. The bromomagnesium derivatives of the latter were reacted with CH2O, CH3COCH3, Br2, and ClSi(CH3)3. In addition, the compound was subjected to hydrosilylation, entered into the diene condensation with hexachlorocyclopentadiene, and reacted with NaI, morpholine, and piperidine.
KeywordsDiene CH2O Piperidine Morpholine CH3COCH3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Komarov, O. G. Yarosh, and Z. G. Ivanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 698 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.O. G. Yarosh, V. B. Pukhnarevich, Z. G. Ivanova, and N. V. Komarov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,42, 1371 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.O. G. Yarosh, N. V. Komarov, and Z. G. Ivanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2122 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.O. G. Yarosh, N. V. Komarov, N. I. Shergina, and Z. G. Ivanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2541 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Andrianov and M. A. Golubenko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,104, 725 (1955).Google Scholar