Ferrocenylmethylation with the aid of (dimethylaminomethyl)ferrocene and its methiodide
- 82 Downloads
With the aid of (dimethylaminomethyl)ferrocene and its methiodide the following were synthesized: bis-ferrocenylmethyl sulfide and disulfide, ferrocenylmethyl acetate, benzoate, and anthranilate, 1-(ferrocenylmethyl)-morpholine, N-(ferrocenylmethyl)aniline, and N-(ferrocenylmethyl)phthalimide.
By the reaction of (ferrocenylmethyl)trimethylammonium iodide with ethyl and butyl acetates, (ethoxymethyl)ferrocene and (butoxymethyl)ferrocene were obtained, respectively.
KeywordsAcetate Ethyl Sulfide Iodide Disulfide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. G. Perevalova, L. S. Shilovtseva, and Z. A. Beinoravichute, Dokl. AN SSSR121, 117 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. G. Perevalova, L. S. Shilovtseva, and Yu. A. Ustynyuk, Dokl. AN SSSR124, 331 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. G. Perevalova, Yu. A. Ustynyuk, and L. S. Shilovtseva, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. khim. n. 1960, 554.Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. G. Perevalova, and L. S. Shilovtseva, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. khim. n. 1961, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. Lindsay and C. R. Hauser, J. Organ. Chem.22, 355 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.J. M. Osgerby and P. L. Pauson, J. Chem. Soc. 1958, 656.Google Scholar
- 7.J. R. Barben, J. Chem. Soc. 1961, 1827.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Schlögl, Monatsh. Chem.88, 618 (1957).Google Scholar