Dimerization of 2, 3,3-trichloropropene
- 16 Downloads
Using peroxide initiation and UV irradiation, the dimerization rate of 2,3,3-trichloropropene was studied in the range 50–70‡.
The dimerization is stereoselective, with the predominant formation of trans-1,2,4,5-tetrachloro-4-dichloromethylpentene. A reaction scheme was proposed that satisfies the obtained experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Peroxide Reaction Scheme Predominant Formation Peroxide Initiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kh. Freidlina, V. N. Kost, and M. Ya. Khorlina, Usp. Khim.,31, 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Bochvar, R. G. Gasanov, A. M. Gyul'maliev, I. V. Stankevich, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,211, 1337 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kh. Freidlina, V. N. Kost, M. Ya. Khorlina, and A. N. Nesmeyanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,128, 316 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Gasanov, K. A. Kochetkov, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1973, 1951.Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Gasanov, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Nesmeyanov, R. Kh. Freidlina, and L. I. Zakharkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,81, 199 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Kh. Freidlina, R. G. Gasanov, T. T. Vasil'eva, and V. A. Petukhov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,189, 350 (1969).Google Scholar