Investigation of the oxidation of VCl3 by perchlorate ions in the presence of certain complexones
- 24 Downloads
The composition of the complexes formed in the systems V(III)-complexone was studied by spectrophotometric and pH-metric methods; Kinst of V(III) complexonates were calculated.
The kinetics of the oxidation of V(III) by ClO 4 − ions in the presence of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) and diethylenetriaminepentaacetic acid (DTPA), was studied. In the presence of DTPA, there is less stabilization of V (III) with respect to the ClO 4 − ion than in the presence of EDTA.
KeywordsOxidation EDTA Perchlorate Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid DTPA
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Schwarzenbach and J. Sandera, Helv. Chim. Acta,36, 1089 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Grigor'eva and I. A. Tserkovnitskaya, Problems of the Modern Chemistry of Coordination Compounds [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Leningr. Un-ta (1969), p. 477.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Podlahova, Chem. Zvesti,19, 530 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Krumina; K. V. Astakhov, and S. A. Barkov, Zh. Neorgan. Khimii,15, 1609 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Pechkovskii and N. N. Vorob'ev, Zh. Neorgan. Khimii,11, 1433 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Berka, New Redox Methods in Analytical Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.K. B. Yatsimirskii, Kinetic Methods of Analysis [in Russian], Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.E. A. Malinina, L. I. Martynenko, N. I. Pechurova, and Vikt. I. Spitsyn, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,183, 632 (1968).Google Scholar