Noncatalyzed redistribution reactions of radicals in the series of organogermanium compounds
- 20 Downloads
Tetraalkyl(phenyl)germanium reacts with germanium tetrahalides in the absence of catalysts. A method for the synthesis of phenylgermanium trihalides was developed on the basis of this reaction.
KeywordsPhenyl Germanium Organogermanium Compound Redistribution Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.F. Rijkens and G. J. M. van der Kerk, Investigations in the Field of Organogermanium Chemistry, Germanium Research Committee, Netherlands (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. J. M. van der Kerk and F. Rijkens, Rec. Trav. Chim.,85, 1223 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Shuman-Ruidisch, V. Lieb, and B. Jutzi-Mebert, Z. Anal. Chem.,355, 64 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.C. A. Kraus and E. A. Flood, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,54, 1635 (1932).Google Scholar
- 5.G. J. M. van der Kerk, F. Rijkens, and M. J. Janssen, Rec. Trav. Chim.,81, 764 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Burch and J. R. van Wazer, J. Chem. Soc., A, 586 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Mironov and T. K. Gar, Organic Germanium Compounds [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977