Effect of variations in concentration of absorptive at granule boundary on the adsorption rate in the case of nonlinear adsorption isotherms
- 24 Downloads
The variations in the concentration of the adsorptive at the boundary of a granule of any finite amplitude intensify the adsorption process in the case of a concave isotherm and weaken it in the case of a convex isotherm.
KeywordsAdsorption Isotherm Adsorption Process Adsorption Rate Finite Amplitude Nonlinear Adsorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Zolotarev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 116 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Zolotarev and V. M. Starov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,48, 737 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.P. P. Zolotarev and V. M. Starov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,49, 2437 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vols. 1 and 2, Wiley (1953, 1962).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Loeve, Probability Theory, Springer-Verlag (1975).Google Scholar