An investigation in the field of the unsaturated phosphinic acids
- 15 Downloads
The acid chloride of Β, Β'-cyclohexenyl-1-chlorovinylphosphinic acid was prepared.
The diethyl and di-n-propyl esters of Β,Β'-cyclohexenyl-1-chlorovinylphosphinic acid were synthesized.
The structure of the substances obtained was studied with the help of infrared spectroscopy.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Chloride Ester Diethyl Infrared Spectroscopy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Milobendzki and A. Sachnowski, Chem. Polsk.15, 34 (1917).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Rassmussen and R. R. Bratain, J. Chem. Phys.15, 120 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Bradacs and L. Kahovee, Z. Phys. Chem.48, 63 (1940).Google Scholar
- 4.C. J. Meyrick and H. W. Tompson, J. Chem. Soc.1950, 225.Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Arbuzov, M. I. Batuev, and V. S. Vinogradova, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR54, 603 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.K. N. Anisimov and A. N. Nesmeyanov, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk1954, 613.Google Scholar