Transient motion of a liquid in a fissured porous stratum subject to periodic pressure variation at the boundary
- 25 Downloads
To determine the physical parameters in a fissured porous stratum, it is necessary to produce periodic pressure variations. This requirement is met by adjusting the rate of flow of liquid into a out of the well. A discussion is given concerning one-dimensional periodic motion of a homogeneous liquid with reference to parameter determination.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Physical Parameter Industrial Mathematic Pressure Variation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt, Yu. P. Zhetov, and I. N. Kochina, “The basic concepts of the theory of infiltration of a liquid into a jointed rock, “ PMM, vol. 24, no. 5, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Buzinov and I. D. Umrikhin, Study of Strata and Boreholes by Elastic Infiltration [in Russian], Izd. Nedra, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Evgrafov, Asymptotic Estimates and Integer Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. P. Zheltov, “Motion of a single-phase porosity,” PMTF, no. 6, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ban et al., Effects of Rock Properties on Liquid Motion [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, 1962.Google Scholar