Control of the shape of phase transition fronts during zone melting
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Phase Transition Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Zone Melting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Rubinshtein, Stefan's Problem [in Russian], Zvaigzne, Riga (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Pfann, Zone Melting [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.K. H. Hoffmann and M. Niezgodka, “Control of parabolic systems involving free boundaries,” in: Free Boundary Problems. Theory and Applications, Boston (1983). (Res. Noted in Math.,179, part 2).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Pawlow, “Optimal control of nonlinear evolutional problems with applications to processes involving free boundaries,” in: Constructive Aspects of Optimization, Warszawa (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.N. L. Gold'man, A. B. Uspenskii, et al., “Numerical method for determining the boundary regime at the surface of a continuous ingot from the solidification front profile,” Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,27, No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Segal, “Solution by the Cauchy method of the problem of the solidification boundary during continuous casting of steel,” Teploperedacha,105, No. 3 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of the Elliptical Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Lattes and J.-L. Lyons, The Quasirotation Method and Its Application [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987