Flow structure during viscous interactions of a shock wave with flying particles
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Flow Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Blagosklonov, V. M. Kuznetsov, et al., “The interaction of hypersonic non-singlephase flows,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Gridnev, “A difference scheme of third order accuracy for the calculation of complex gas-dynamic and magnetohydrodynamic flows,” in: Problems of Magnetic Gas Dynamics [in Russian], ITPM Siber. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Abramovich, Applied Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Dunbar, J. F. Courtney, and L. D. McMillen, “Heating augmentation in erosive hypersonic environments,” AIAA J.,13, No. 7 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.D. T. Hove and A. A. Smith, “Holographic analysis of particle-induced hypersonic bowshock distortions,” AIAA J.,13, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987