Structure of pressure pulsations in a horizontal gas-liquid stream
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Pressure Pulsation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Semenov, “Pressure pulsations in the flow of gas-liquid mixtures in pipes,” Teploenergetika, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Hubbard and A. E. Duckler, “Characteristic modes of flow of a two-phase gas-liquid stream,” in: Achievements in the Field of Heat Exchange [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.M. R. Davis, “Pressure fluctuations in a vapor-liquid mixture flow,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,16, No. 11 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Nishikawa, K. Sekoguchi, and T. Fukano, “On the pulsation phenomena in gas-liquid two-phase flow,” Bull. ISME,12, No. 54 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Mamaev, Pipeline Transport of TNTO Gas-Liquid Mixtures [in Russian], VNIIOÉNG, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Mamaev, G. É. Odishariya, N. I. Semenov, and A. A. Tochigin, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Mixtures in Pipes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Kutateladze (editor), The Investigation of Turbulent Flows of Two-Phase Media [in Russian], Inst. Tekh. Fiz. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Kosterin and N. I. Semenov, “Results of an investigation of sound speeds in moving gas-liquid mixtures,” Teploenergetika, No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.R. G. Evans, S. W. Gouse, Jr., and A. E. Bergles, “Pressure wave propagation in adiabatic slug-annular-mist two-phase gas-liquid flow,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,25, 569–582 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.J. C. Rotta, The Turbulent Boundary Layer in an Incompressible Fluid [Russian translation], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980