Determination of the cohesion of metallic coatings to a base of different nature by the electrochemical method
- 18 Downloads
The electrochemical method of determining cohesion is applicable not only in the case of deposition of a coating on an identical base, but also in the case of deposition of a coating on a base of different nature.
From an investigation of the potential rise at the moment of application of a current and the value of this potential we determined the optimal conditions for obtaining zinc coatings on the aluminum alloy AK-4 with firm cohesion to the base.
KeywordsAluminum Zinc Optimal Condition Aluminum Alloy Electrochemical Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. T. Vagramyan, Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, 22, 243 (1939).Google Scholar
- A. T. Vagramyan and Yu. S. Tsareva, Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, 74, 24 (1950).Google Scholar
- M. I. Morkhov and K. N. Kharlamova, Metallic Coatings in Chemical Machine Construction, Mashgiz, Moscow (1955). [In Russian].Google Scholar
- Bertorelle, Eugenio Chim. Industr. 35, 556 (1953).Google Scholar
- A. I. Lipin and M. A. Shluger, Electrolytic Deposition of Coatings on Aluminum Alloys, All-Union Sci. Tech. Information Press, Moscow (1956). [In Russian].Google Scholar