Nonstandard formulation of perturbation theory for Green's function
- 15 Downloads
Perturbation theory is developed for two-variable Green's functions (GF) when the initial GF is linked simultaneously to several higher-order GF. The total mass operator of the initial GF is obtained mathematically correctly in a form convenient for use. As an example of the application of this method, the mass operator of a nuclear spin anticommutator GF is calculated.
KeywordsPerturbation Theory Total Mass Nuclear Spin Mass Operator Nonstandard Formulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Zubarev, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,71, 71 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and S. V. Tyablikov, Green's-Function Method in Statistical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Tyablikov, Methods of the Quantum Theory of Magnetism [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Aliev and M. M. Rakhman, Fiz. Nizk. Temp.,7, No. 1, 82–87 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Aliev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 8, 126–133 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Aliev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,21, No. 6, 1658–1661 (1979).Google Scholar