Condensation onset and growth dynamics of clusters in freely expanding CO2 from a sonic nozzle
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Growth Dynamic Sonic Nozzle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Novopashin, A. L. Perepelkin, and V. N. Yarygin, “Pulsed local method of studying gas flows by Rayleigh scattering,” Prib. Tekh. éksp., No. 5 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Beilikh, “Condensation in a carbon-dioxide gas jet,” RTK,8, No. 5, (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.W. D. Williams and J. W. L. Lewis, “Profile of an anisentropic nitrogen nozzle expansion,” J. Phys, Fluids,19, No. 7 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.W. D. Williams and J. W. L. Lewis, “Experimental study of condensation scaling laws for reservoir and nozzle parameters and gas species,” AIAA paper No. 76-53, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Dansert, “Condensation onset in free jets measured by laser light scattering,” Proc. 14th Intern. Symp. RGB,2, Japan (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Kusner, V. G. Prikhod'ko, et al., “Mechanism of homogeneous condensation in rapid adiabatic gas expansion,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,54, No. 8 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.R. R. Rudder and D. R. Bach, “Rayleigh scattering of ruby-laser light by neutral gases,” JOSA,58, No. 9 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.K. S. Shifrin, Light Scattering in Turbid Media [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.O. F. Hagena and W. Obert, “Cluster formation in expanding supersonic jets: effect of pressure, temperature, nozzle size and test gas,” J. Chem. Phys.,56, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Vostrikov, N. V. Gaiskii, et al., “Scaling law for homogeneous condensation in free CO2 jets,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Vostrikov and M. R. Predtechenskii, “Interaction of electrons with CO2 van der Waals clusters,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,55, No. 5 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988