Variational formulations of boundary-value problems in material failure
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Variational Formulation Material Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Revuzhenko and E. I. Shemyakin, “Some formulations of boundary-value problems in L-plasticity,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Kramarenko and A. F. Revuzhenko, “Some problems in the failure of materials in variational formulations,” Fiz.-Tekh. Prob. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kramarenko, “Development of the slip line in a beam under flexure,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Prager, “Variational principles in linear elastostatics for discontinuous displacement, strains, and stresses,” in: Recent Progress in Applied Mechanics. The F Odqvist Volume, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Abovskii, N. P. Andreev, and A. P. Deruga, Variational Principles of the Theory of Elasticity and the Theory of Shells [in Russian], Nauka, (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Rozin, Variational Formulations of Problems for Elastic Systems [in Russian], Leningr. Univ., Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981