Reaction opposite to disproportionation and transesterification in the series of monocyclopentadienyl derivatives of titanium
- 31 Downloads
A method was developed for producing monocyclopentadienyl derivatives of titanium, containing various groups of atoms at the metal atom, based on the reaction opposite to disproportionation.
The possibility of conducting the transesterification of cyclopentadienyltrialkoxytitanium with complex esters was demonstrated.
Previously unknown methyl- and ethylcyclopentadienyl derivatives of titanium and certain dialkoxy derivatives bis-cyclopentadienyltitanium were described.
KeywordsMethyl Ester Titanium Transesterification Metal Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. C. Bradley, D. C. Hancock, and W. Wardlaw, J. Chem. Soc.,1952, 2773.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. M. Brainina, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Dokl. AN SSSR,94, 249 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Nesmeyanov, É. I. Fedin, P. V. Petrovskii, V. A. Dubovitskii, O. V. Nogina, and N. A. Lazareva, Dokl. AN SSSR,163, 659 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Nesmeyanov, O. V. Nogina, and A. M. Berlin, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. Khim. N.,1961, 804.Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Nesmeyanov, K. N. Anisimova, and Z. P. Vaueva, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. Khim., N.,1961, 1780.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Nesmeyanov, O. V. Nogina, and V. A. Dubovitskii, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. Khim., N.,1962, 1481.Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Dvoryantseva, Yu. N. Sheinker, A. N. Nesmeyanov, O. V. Nogina, N. A. Lazareva, and V. A. Dubovitskii, Dokl. AN SSSR,161, 603 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.R. D. Gorsich, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,82, 4211 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Meister, Angew. Chem.,69, 533 (1957).Google Scholar
- 10.G. A. Razevaev, V. N. Laptyaeva, and L. I. Vyshinskaya, Dokl. AN SSSR.,138, 1126 (1961).Google Scholar